We are creating
a cleaner way forward™
Our products are made with sustainable design principles and we reduce our environmental impact
We make a difference in the communities where we operate and champion our employees
We convey business in an ethical manner and prioritize sustainability
Committed to Sustainability
Sustainability requires a holistic approach, taking into consideration our environmental, societal, and economic impacts. All these elements must be recognized to lay the foundations of a strong strategy. By viewing our approach to sustainability through the lens of ESG, we can better identify and understand the risks we face and opportunities we have not only for our operations, but for our communities and business partners as well.
We are taking guidance from the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to steer to our ESG strategy. The UN SDGs were created as a call to action for all countries to join in a universal partnership to tackle 17 of the biggest issues we face as a global society. Although these Goals were created to be viewed at the country level, we have zeroed in on specific Goals and their respective targets and indicators that we feel as company we can take a stance and make an impact on.
Clean Solutions Group supports the Sustainable Development Goals
2022 ESG Report
Clean Solutions Group ESG Policy
At CSG, we envision becoming the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) industry leader in the markets we serve by focusing on innovative clean technologies and solutions using environmentally sustainable practices. We believe that rigorous ESG procedures and performance are of material importance to the success of our business and vision as well as the prosperity of the communities in which we operate. Our multi-faceted approach to ESG encompasses our policies and operations, our products, and our interactions with stakeholders. We believe that holding ourselves accountable through strong corporate governance will demonstrate our commitments across the E, S, and G domains.
- We operate our business and manufacture our products in an environmentally responsible manner to reduce our impact on climate change and protect natural resources.
- We continuously improve our environmental performance by reducing our carbon footprint, implementing sustainable practices in our operations and supply chain, and complying with local and federal environmental regulations.
- We build and nurture strong, mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers, employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment that supports individual development, teamwork, positive work-life balance, and job satisfaction through job-relevant training, skill development programs, clear career pathways, high-quality benefits, and a culture of respect.
- We promote workforce diversity and equality by partnering with strategic professional groups to create job opportunities and by striving to eliminate potential for bias in our career path structure.
- We regularly engage with our key stakeholders on ESG matters through informal discussions, employee surveys, outreach, and community service.
- We hold ourselves and our suppliers to high standards of ethical and socially responsible operations.
- We record and measure ESG performance through the implementation of non-financial KPIs.
- We maintain a tiered governance structure comprised of senior leadership, an internal ESG committee, and external consultants as needed to review our ESG performance and to ensure that we operate our business ethically and responsibly.
- We comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards, and we exercise integrity in our business practices.
- We safeguard the privacy and security of customer data.
- We engage in voluntary reporting of ESG performance.